Saturday, May 11, 2013

How can I sleep?!







I was at the house of some girls, everything was gray and it had an antique decoration as a poor house in the countryside.

I went to the room of the girl´s mother. I entered I saw a very old woman in a rocking chair, in the midst of a dark air. She had a headscarf and chalet.

I stood looking at that woman sway from side to side. Slowly I started to look around and I saw in the blackened ceiling, thousands of rats and cockroaches walking from one side to the other, gnawing.

I run away. Sebastian and I were running on a long street, When suddenly the entire horizon darkened, blue sky was turning into black at an atrocious speed, was a type of cyclone approaching. Sky pieces began to fall on our heads. We entered in a house to protect us. We were in fact inside a kind of bunker. There were beds underneath the sinks between the pipes. That pipe that makes the “U” was located in the middle of the bed, right where my belly was located. I thought, but how will we be able to sleep here?

No comments:

Post a Comment